Waist Trainer Blog
Colombian Fajas 0
Waist Trainer UK are now the official Europe stockist of an Exclusive Selection of Fajas Colombianas Shapewear Post Surgical Compression Garments from top brand Ann Chery.
"Colombian Fajas” is the Spanish term used to identify body shapers manufactured in Colombia. These body shapers are to be worn following cosmetic procedures such as liposuction, smart lipo, laser lipo, tumescent lipo, brazilian butt lift, fat transfer, tummy tuck, breast implants and breast augmentation surgery etc.
We offer the finest collection of Colombian Compression Garments popular in the USA market.
"I recently had BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift) and this is the best garment I have purchased yet"
Give our post surgical compression garments a try!
- Waist Trainer UK
Best Waist Trainer for the Gym 0The Ann Chery Women's Faja Clasica Workout Waist Cincher is a band that hugs your midsection, and creates a perfect hourglass shape. It is designed for the workout enthusiast, someone looking to try other options to amplify their workouts or women seeking an option for waist training. Wearing the Faja during your workout creates core compression and enhances perspiration, which allows toxins and other impurities to exit your body.
No.1 selling brand waist shaper in USA & Europe
Ideal For Daily Use Or Working Out | UK And Worldwide Best Seller | Celebrity Favourite | The Most Comfortable and popular brand Waist Shaper Available
You picture you see is the actual item you will receive. Beware of cheaper or fake versions manufactured in China that do not give the same results. Colour chosen at random dependant upon stock availability.
Lose 2-4 inches in only 30 days! 👙
- Waist Trainer UK
The Hidden Beauty Secrets - Waist Trainers 1
Can this celebrity-endorsed practice really shrink your stomach and reshape your waist?
Ever since Kim Kardashian was seen wearing a corset showing off her tiny waist on Instagram, it has been the latest “fitness” craze everyone’s talking about. Waist-shaping corsets aren’t new – in fact, tightlacing (also known as corset training) was quite common in the late Victorian era and came into existence in around 16th century. But last year when TV royalty Kim K was seen wearing a modern-day latex version to shape her post-baby waist, we wanted to know more.
Soon other celebs like sisters Kourtney and Kim, Jersey Shore’s J-Woww and Snooki, Luisa Zissman and Danielle Lloyd were posting pictures of their tightly-cinched waists to kickstart this latest body-shaping movement and we took notice.
But what exactly is waist training and how does it work? Here’s everything you need to know. 1. It makes you look slim at the waist
Yes, it does have that instant effect – put a waist trainer around your waist and bingo! It looks smaller, taut and tiny. But there’s also an undeniable psychological effect that comes with waist cinching. “Waist training can serve as a constant reminder of your present shape, aiding a sense of restriction which can motivate individuals to eat more sensibly,” says Dr Galyna Selezneva, an aesthetic medical doctor at Dr Rita Rakus, a cosmetic clinic in London. “It’s non-invasive, and can be worn at intervals throughout the day.”
“it will work when you’re wearing it together with a supporting lifestyle to help you to achieve the figure you desire...”
3. It is not a quick fix - In order to get long-term results from waist training, you would need to wear the waist trainer consistently for the recommended wear. Maintaining a good diet and healthy active lifestyle is also paramount”
4. Its a safer alternative to organ shifting corsets
Things that happen when you go on waist training with a steel boned corset; "the upper organs move upwards, and the lower organs shift downwards,” says Dr Galyna. “This can then put a similar pressure on the abdomen – which has been known to cause constipation. “A shift in the pressure on your internal organs means you will be less tolerant of certain foods, including gas-producing and fatty foods, and some individuals might find that normal portion sizes are too much. “All of this can also increase the chances of heartburn as your stomach shifts up beyond your diaphragm causing acid reflux.”
5. It can cause dehydration - “You might see an increase in body temperature and excessive sweating whilst ‘waist training’ during exercise, which can cause dehydration,” says Dr Galyna. “To minimise any symptoms, we would advise people to stay fully hydrated.”
6. It can affect your back muscles Things that happen when you go on waist training. Prolonged waist training means your abdominal muscles aren’t as active, so it is important that you are exercising regularly. “Corset training has the potential to cause a weakening of the back and abdominal muscles, as you are not relying on using these muscles for posture” adds Dr Galyna.
7 It shouldn't be too tight! “Tightness and repeated use of your waist trainer can cause cramps, discomfort and pinching if it is too tight,” says Dr Galyna. “This restriction and tightness around the waist could interfere with the appearance and general health of your skin. “The quality and depth of your breathing, particularly if wearing your ‘waist trainer’ while exercising, is also impacted.” Waist training can cause breathing issues because it suppresses your lungs
8. Age restrictive - Don’t use it if you are still growing “One of the risks is that young girls will be easily influenced by this trend, particularly as it is endorsed by celebrities,” says Dr Galyna. “If started at a young age before the body and muscles have fully developed, waist training could have potentially permanent health risks for young people. “It is absolutely not advisable to start waist training while you are still growing into an adult.”
9. It can be addictive - you can really get addicted to seeing your waist look tiny. “There is anecdotal evidence wearing a corset or waist trainer can be addictive to those people with an obsessive personality,” says Lemon. And if you still want to go ahead with wearing a corset…
10. Don’t use it as a substitute to healthy-eating and exercise.
- Waist Trainer UK
Now selling Squeem shapewear! 1
Squeem perfect waist
Sensuality at every curve
Functional yet discreet, the Perfect Waist slims waistlines and moderately lifts breasts, delivering picture-perfect curves to all body types. Sophistication meets sensuality as the Perfect Waist smooths and elongates the midsection, while also improving posture and providing back support. Made with Squeem’ s Intelligent Fabric technology.
Made in Brazil
Rooted in Brazilian fashion, with a focus on innovation, we re-envisioned shapewear for more than 80 years.
- Superior shaping results
- Firming and flattening of the stomach
- Corrected posture
- Improved metabolism
- Weight loss assistance (individual results may vary)
SHOP SQUEEM'S CURVE CREATING RANGE
Squeem's curve creating shapewear enhances all body types, revealing the most sensual side of you. For comfort at every curve, find out which product fits you best.
The Perfect Waist Cincher is ideal to wear with off the shoulder tops and dresses, as well as with strapless summer dresses and tops.
Slims waistlines and moderately lifts breasts, delivering picture-perfect curves to all body types.
Squeem Perfect Waist
Squeem's Intelligent Fabric
Squeem's Intelligent Fabric moulds your curves into perfection using a triple-filtered cotton lining for superior comfort.
The 100% natural rubber exterior allows the garment to adapt to every sensual size and shape. Each one of our garments has internal flexible boning for additional spot control, creating homogeneous, all-over compression.
As a result, Squeem products help you lose inches from your waistline in seconds, and leave you feeling your sexiest and most sensual ever.
Introducing the art of curves
Sophistication meets sensuality. Our unique designs will smooth and shape your body to emphasize its natural curves. Made with Squeem’s Intelligent Fabric technology, you’ll experience comfort, control and compression with every sensual curve.
Esbelt is the UK version of the Squeem available in the USA.
Waist Trainers UK Review 0
This is not a review of our own website but a review of a copycat website called Waist Trainers UK. We do not sell the same products. Our Waist Trainers are authentic high quality Latex Waist Trainers made in Colombia, not fabric ones manufactured cheaply in China.
Please see this email sent to us on mistakenly by a customer of Waist Trainers UK (https://waisttrainersuk.co.uk).
For more information on spotting the difference between genuine Colombian Waist Trainers and poorer quality ones sold by other sites or marketplaces, be sure to check out our blog post here.